New. Again.

I really haven't been updating anything. Not my LJ (which, I guess if you're a friend of mine, you'd know. I still keep that for my comms... and other stuff.) Not my travel blogs. (Who knew it'd be so hard to choose pictures! Or maybe I'm just lazy. No, that's it. I'm lazy.) I will... more like, SHOULD, write for cosplay though. I should. I should. I... shoulda, woulda, coulda.

What I have been updating are my twitter accounts and tumblr. I guess I can't even count my twitter because I've recently put it on private... can't help the political musings and not-so-constructive criticism I spew on there. The government frustrates me and I need to let it all out... somewhere! Of course, the old fuddy-duddies in the seat don't understand that (or the internet) and I might end up in places I don't want to end up in, thus, the recent condom-ing of my sounding board.

And tumblr. It contains all my favorite things... posted by other people. Lol. I just reblog and reblog and reblog and reblog. There's no thought in it whatsoever. (I've also noticed that a peek at my tumblr dashboard brightens my day considerably.)

Which brings me to this. My "new" place on the internet. Call it a blog, call it whatever. I don't call myself a blogger. I write for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights