How I am as a preacher

There's something you should know about me. When I watch movies or read books, I usually do so to be entertained. If I like it, I'll rave about it to my friends with all the cliche comments: "It's awesome." "Good." "Great." "Mind-boggling." I usually don't deviate from those superlatives. But when I highly dislike something, that's when I get specific. And really, considering my personality, it's rare for me to find something I don't like. I try to keep an open mind. I repeat, "I try".

In essence, that's how I write my commentaries on something. (I won't call them reviews, here, exactly. Okay, maybe for a teeny bit they are.) If you don't like my opinions, I'd just like to remind that yes, they are just opinions. You're welcome to make some yourself. You don't have to base them on what I think. I think that with most things in life, not just with me, that should also apply, yes?

(Must practice what I preach sometimes, lol.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights