The best part of Shrek gets his own movie!


I know. It's horribly unoriginal. Can't they make another movie? Have they run out of ideas? Why didn't they make this for straight-to-DVD? Blah blah blah. But, c'mon. It's Puss! Tell me there are people there who can't resist him, especially when he makes those eyes...


Can you resist that, huh? Can you??? 

And he'll be pulling those eye charms on us in 3D! I hope they make them pop! I swear I'll swoon!

Seeing Puss makes me remember Fufu. So I ask that we take off our hats and boots (keep your clothes on though... only cats can pull off the nekkid-thing... let's not get arrested for indecent exposure.) and use  this time to remember all the lost little kitties. In particular, I'd like to honor my sister's very own version of Puss... just not in boots.

Doesn't he just look like a live version of Puss???
He was such a huge big-ball-of-fluff, terribly soft and docile. I'm assuming this explains how he just went with the nasty people who probably saw him lingering outside our house and snatched him. (A pox on you who took Fufu!) He is missed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights