All signs point to Singapore?

My husband and I are itching to travel. I've declined a couple of opportunities to join friends of ours because of our little munchkin. I'm waiting for him to get a bit older so that he's either not as dependent on me for nutrition, or we can consider bringing him along.

At the moment, travel plans are all up in the air due, mostly, to my indecision. But if we could travel, it seems like we'll be headed to Singapore.


I was lucky to have watched Laruku, our favorite Japanese rock band, when they performed in Hong Kong in 2008. But Paul was too busy orchestrating his proposal to join us for the concert. It's fortunate that the band added more venues in Southeast Asia for their 20th anniversary tour, and Singapore was a last minute addition! The event is in the last week of April and there are still tickets available

If that pushes through, Paul also wants to watch Wicked, which will run until April 22. (Although I guess there'll be a bit of a scheduling dilemma with L'arc which is on the 28th.) 


And might as well go here, too:


There's currently a Titanic exhibit at the ArtScience Museum at the Marina Bay Sands that started late October of last year and ends on the 29th of April. 

Of course, I only found out about that because of this: 


The Marina Bay Sands is also hosting the Harry Potter exhibit! I might actually prefer this because of the dates. It's later in the year so it won't be so hot and I expect Munchlax to be able to sit up and eat solid foods by then. :) 


Comments

  1. We made it to the Harry Potter exhibit! It was soooo much fun! They had the flying car at the entrance and we bought several boxes of Bertie Botts and a couple of Frogs. Brie loved the earthworm flavored one and hated the soap and pepper flavored ones. The earwax flavor was ok for her too! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights