Garrett Popcorn

I was going to post these with the other snapshots from Singapore, but, this is GARRETT POPCORN, something I've been totally addicted to ever since Paul and I bought a small pack at the branch in Universal Studios Singapore. They have several flavors, but I highly recommend their Chicago Mix, which combines their Cheesecorn and Caramel flavored popcorn in one pack of sweet and salty goodness!

I must note that what I love the most about their cheese popcorn is they obviously don't use artificial powdered cheese flavoring. I'm not sure but I think they use a buttery kind of melted cheese, judging from the wet, yellow streaks on that flavor's glass container, and I guess each popcorn is covered more thoroughly this way.

Gah, I don't know. They just taste SOOO GOOD! And just so yummy when alternated with their caramelcrisp popcorn! 

Gad, I sound like a free ad. Haha! I really wish someone would franchise it locally. I would, if I only had the money. *WISHING* *DREAMING*


One bag of yummy yummy yummy yummy!
I am salivating just looking at it!

Above and below: Garrett Popcorn store in 313 Somerset.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights