On the bookshelf: Travel Guides

Hoping I get to drop by Fully Booked Boni Hi Street today as they have a sale. I know I have a shelf full of books I haven't read yet, and I probably won't be adding titles to that, but I might be tempted to pick up more for this one.

You can tell what my dream destinations are.
I guess if I haven't mentioned it yet, my husband and I are expecting next month, which means that for most of this year I was grounded. (First baby and all that.) Still, doesn't stop me from dreaming. Half of those guides I bought on previous sales in various stores. I figure, there shouldn't be that big of a change when I eventually visit those places, so there's no harm in buying a book or two and reading about them now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights