Oddities from Cuckoo Land

I've been meaning to post the photos I randomly took using the iPhone, of things that capture my fancy. :) I used to have a separate blog on wordpress for this, but, ah heck. I couldn't even update this one.

This was in Pollo Loco in SM Mall of Asia, one early weekday morning. The little guy was just flitting about, I don't even know how he got in. 

I believe this is a shop for sabong fans? Correct me if I'm wrong.

They must have made a killing when the movie came out.

We saw this in a small restaurant in Serendra at The Fort. (Oh gosh, I forgot the name of the place now... starts with "A".) They're tucked in the corner right next to A Different Bookstore and serve mostly organic (?) Filipino food. Anyway, I just LOVE their ensaladang mangga

But, back to the photo. I have no idea why this is "Forbidden" yet. Maybe I should ask. 
My table's decor at Cafe Mary Grace in Serendra at The Fort when I dropped by there for a snack one afternoon. What WOULD you do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renting a Kimono in Kyoto

5 Tips for the Visiting Muggle to Wizarding World in Universal Studios Japan

The Pinoy Guide to Japan Travel: Flights